- Retain and attract talent with fresh amenities
- Better engage employees through creative work zones
- Increase employee satisfaction by improving workflow
- Support greater mobility
- Incorporate healthy, activity-based workstations
- Accommodate collaboration using flexible furniture
- Improve acoustics and lighting
One of the biggest questions that many organisations are facing currently is how to reorganise the way their people work to ensure that they get the best productivity and performance in a flexible hybrid environment. We needed to find a solution that worked for every employee.
Concept and Design Approach :
We created a space that introduced a work style for the employees to choose from a variety of settings according to the nature of what they are doing, combined with a workplace experience that empowered them to use those spaces throughout the day.
We designed a series of work settings – the cabin, the cubicle, open work desk and focus spaces. These were for individual working.
For team working, we planned open and enclosed meeting spaces of varying settings.
Our overall approach was “Whatever the activity, there’s a corresponding space type, ready and waiting.”